MY INSPIRATION!!!

MY INSPIRATION!!!

Sunday, December 11, 2011

Sunday Already..

Fairy..Saturated Canary..

Good morning to all!!!  I hope everyone had a good week I did all is well in my house and when things are good my world is great..Spent the day in Sudbury with my family yesterday did some shopping and found this awesome wire basket to hold all of my adhesives as well as my stickles and smooch...I colored about 2.5 cards this past weeks and today I am going to share my husbands favorite..I am entering this one into the Saturated Canary challenge ..http://saturatedcanarychallenge.blogspot.com/ and also Sweet Stampin Challenge which is things with wings..http://sweetstampinchallengeblog.blogspot.com/...now I hope those will link back because I have not been doing this and it leaves me out of these wonderful challenges..still learning but I am getting it..This card was colored with Prisma Pencils and blended out with Gamsol..The sparkles if you can see them are stickles and I used Sakura pens for the flowers..hope you enjoy this card I know I do and like I said this is one of Stefan's favorites have a great day...sending my love..The next post I will be showing you a little glimpse of my crafting room..

9 comments:

  1. Great card, but the link back didnt work:(

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is gorgeous!! Love all the wee hearts!

    ReplyDelete
  3. If I only had an ounce of you talent I would be happy but I'm still learning :)
    Loved talking to you the other day and miss you guys soooooo much!
    Luv ya bunches!
    Donna

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Kerri, love the card. Your colouring is great and I adore all the details.

    Here's the code I use for linking to challenge sites:

    &lta href="address of website goes here">name of site goes here</a&gt

    Replace &lt with the angled bracket over the comma and replace &gt with the angled bracket over the period.

    Sorry that's so confusing but I'm having a difficult time showing you what the actual code looks like without it just showing the results. As you can see I'm certainly not an expert.

    ReplyDelete
  5. OOh I love this!! your colouring is brilliant!! love all of the curly swirly bits going on too, great card xxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very nice card Kerri, love the colour choice and the hearts and image are lovely.
    Thank you for calling in at sweet stampin this week. Debbiexx

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is so beautiful! Gorgeous details and sweet image.

    I was just admiring pictures of your crafty space, I am so jealous - you look really organised! :)

    Thanks so much for joining us at Sweet Stampin this week,

    hugs

    xxalisonxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Such a beautiful card, I am in awe of your colouring, it's wonderful!

    As for the linking back, it does take some learning all these things but here's how I link back: open up the challenge you're entering, copy the blog address, then in your post, type the blog name & use the link button to paste the address so it automatically links the text for you.

    Once you've mastered that we'll get you linking directly to your post rather than your blog but one step at a time hey?!

    Thanks so much for playing along with Sweet Stampin', do pop by & let me know if that was any help & if you'd like a how to for linking your post & you don't think I'm being a right bossy so & so lol! x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking your time to leave me a comment..I love hearing for all!! HUGS