MY INSPIRATION!!!

MY INSPIRATION!!!

Wednesday, December 28, 2011

Dec 28th!!!

Lolita..Krista Smith
Well the New Year is almost upon us...I have been off with my Family and it has been great..I have had alot of time to think about what my New Years Resolutions would be...Most of the time it is to lose weight, get in shape..(I have shape it is round and comfy..lol) This year I have decided to take the journey of self revelation...I think that this will encompass everything about me..For Christmas I was lucky and my girls bought me a Smash Book and for my first one I have Decided to make it about things that make me happy...Boy Oh Boy might have to make two..I do have a card to show you all..Of course it is a Krista Smith Image her name is Lolita...I colored the entire card with Prisma Pencils blended with Gamsol...I think this card will be my first on my Journey she is just sitting there content..I think we all strive for contentment and I have Elvis singing in the background, coffee by my side and I can hear my girls laughing for for the moment I fell content..A big thks to all of u who stop and take the time to leave me a comment...Final thought..Big hats,Chocolate, Coffee, love, Creativity..just some of my words for the New Year along with Family, and of course MUSIC..Be safe, happy and always love to your fullest..MWAH!!!!!..This card I am going to enter it in Cute Card Thursday Challenge..http://cutecardthursday.blogspot.com/

2 comments:

  1. Wonderful colouring as always, Kerri. Happy New Year to you, I look forward to seeing what you create in 2012.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is gorgeous darlin how I love your Krista coloured images, its a stonker, I love those flowers too, have a wonderful new year wont you huggies June xxxx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking your time to leave me a comment..I love hearing for all!! HUGS