MY INSPIRATION!!!

MY INSPIRATION!!!

Friday, August 20, 2010

The Week-end..Yippee

Good Morning to all who visit today...as you know today is Bellarific Friday and yes another week has gone by in the challenge.  Yep I have a card finished....Last night I went over to a good friends house and we sat and talked and laughed...I did not realize how much I missed her company...some people come into your life and they make it a better place..so thanks to my long time friend...OK this card is of an Izzie..Izzie has a LETTAH..where do you get this cutie STAMPINGBELLA...the DS paper is StampinUp and the CS is Cricut.  Izzie was colored solely with Prisma Pencils and gamsol or OMS...the bow was made with the Bow-Easy which again I purchased from STAMPINGBELLA...without further ado here she is...hope you like and thanks again for stopping by....

P.S  two more nights until TRU BLOOD..Sookie finds out what she is....and ohhhhh boy what a humdinger this is gonna be....can't wait....

2 comments:

  1. Love all your shading I see going on in there Kerri! Can't wait to see ya in Sept!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Izzie is beautiful - and so are you! Love you too!
    p.s. I'm a tinsy-weensy bit hooked on the True Blood DVD's :)

    Talk soon

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking your time to leave me a comment..I love hearing for all!! HUGS