MY INSPIRATION!!!

MY INSPIRATION!!!

Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Hello It's Tuesday!!

Tuesday 10am  where did my morning go?  Oh yeah put down the book..(House Of Night Seris amazing..must like vampires)  Weekend flew by spent Saturday with the Hubby and the Kiddies on the boat..they fished I colored (whatelse would I do..lol) Saturday night we had a bonfire and made smores...and coffee..Sunday well I colored and read weather was crappy and watched a movie with the kids..Yesturday was a whirlwind some parenting issues..I think that when you leave the hospital they should give you a manual for each year of life...or at least the teen years and she is only 12....Can someone tell me what happened to dolls and stickers, mud and cartoons....On another note I have been working on some cards this week for the DT challenege Stampingbella is hosting, the theme is Bling..well I love bling I feel we all need a little sparkle in our lives...but not over done.  Well I made a card for my god daughter who is like a little whirlwind..she has life by the coat tails and is a gem..so I saw this Mo Manning image and she popped into my head.  Card was colored with my copis as well as pencils...hope you like and have a great day..remember each day is a gift weather it is good or bad..it is the bad ones that make us love the good ones...tell those you love that you love them....

4 comments:

  1. This is so adorable! Love the name of your new blog!

    ReplyDelete
  2. She is soooooo cute! I need to shop me some Mo's...it's been a while. LOVE your colors and coloring Kerri! Can't wait to see ya in a month!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMG!! She is SO cute!! You outdid yourself on this one! LOVE the colors too!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking your time to leave me a comment..I love hearing for all!! HUGS