MY INSPIRATION!!!

MY INSPIRATION!!!

Wednesday, June 26, 2024

C.C Designs BBQ - Summertime


 Hello summer time is officially here.  The best thing about summer is Bbq’n .  With that in mind I decided to create this card using one of the images from the recent release.  Yes C.C Designs had a release and it is AWESOME.  I stamped the images onto Neenah Kraft card stock with black ink.  I then colored the images with a new brand of pencils I have wanted to try.  I must say I really like these puppies.  Head over to C.C Designs there is a lot of cool clear stamps..These images came from the set called BBQ.  This is a must have set…who doesn’t love a good BBQ.. Thanks for stopping by!!

HUGS, Kerri

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking your time to leave me a comment..I love hearing for all!! HUGS