MY INSPIRATION!!!

MY INSPIRATION!!!

Monday, July 24, 2023

C.C Designs Winter Snow!!!


Winter Snow 


Good day to all today I am sharing my DT creation.  I decided to get a jump on some of my Christmas Cards.. It never fails I am always behind on cards this tie of year.  This year I am staring early and I chose the set called Winter Snow.  I love this set it is from C.C Designs and it is available in the shop now.  I also used a die from the shop and it is the word SNOW  Snow Metal Die.  I stamped the image onto card stock with black ink.    I colored the image using Prisma Pencils.  The background was done using a Background die from another company.  Once I had all of the pieces for my card I glued it all together.  I think you could say it is a clean and simply card.  Thanks for stopping by and have a great day!!

HUGS!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking your time to leave me a comment..I love hearing for all!! HUGS