MY INSPIRATION!!!

MY INSPIRATION!!!

Wednesday, September 28, 2022

Spooktacular Set!!!!

 


Hey there I hope you are all having a great day!!! Today I am show casing an older set but I am in love with it.  It is the perfect set with HALLOWEEN just around the corner.  The set is called TINY HALLOWEEN, it has four images and seven matching sentiments.   Want some details on the card,  I first stamped out my images and sentiment onto white card stock with Memento Tuxedo Black Ink.  I then chose my paper and designed the layout.  Once I had those figured out I cut ot some die cuts and proceeded to color.  I colored the images with Polychromo Pencils and blended them with Gamsol.  I have not used my Gamsol and I must admit I missed it.  This set is available right now in the shop just click on the link.

C.C DESIGNS

P.S there are a ton of goodies to be had..grab some Java and have a look!

Kerri DT

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking your time to leave me a comment..I love hearing for all!! HUGS