MY INSPIRATION!!!

MY INSPIRATION!!!

Friday, May 13, 2022

C.C Designs RELEASE DAY HOP!!!!!

 

C.C Designs RELEASE HOP DAY!




Hello Hello are you as EXCITED as I am today is the day you can get you hands n these cuties!!!! The first card is the one I showed you yesturday called KAWAII FORCE.  The next two cards are made from a set called DRESS UP SWISSIES.  I don’t know if you had paper dolls when you were young and could interchange the clothes..Yep that is exactly what you can do with this set.. Crazy or what right..I had so much fun coloring these two gals up.  I used only two of the combinations there are more along with sentiments.  Once again CAS style each of the images was stamped out with Memento Ink.  One was colored on Neenah Desert Sand and the other on Hand Made Deckle Paper.  I colored using Faber Castell Polychromos.  Thank you for stopping by!!

Make sure to hop along there are great prizes to be won..checkout Instagram all of the team has amazing creations!!

Here is the full line up:

C.C Designs Blog @ccdesignsrs

Meghan Kennihan @MadebyMeghanK

Emma Ireland @emmascraftycards

Maria Russell @rprmlr77

Cindy Beland @cindy.beland

Tamara Potocnik @handmadebytamara

Cristena Bagne @copictopia

Cari Scharping @creaturecomfortcards       


4 comments:

  1. Oh wow, the Star Wars card is so cool. I LOVE the background. And the characters look great, especially the fur.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Darling cards! Love the cute kids, and the Kawaii Force images are a favorite!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Too darn cute!! I absolutely love it!!
    Have a wonderful day,
    Migdalia Rodriguez
    Migdalia's Crafts

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking your time to leave me a comment..I love hearing for all!! HUGS