MY INSPIRATION!!!

MY INSPIRATION!!!

Sunday, August 1, 2021

Kraftin Kimmie Stamp of the Month!!!

 

    We are so excited to share our newest

Stamp Of The Month - Thankful Pumpkin!! 

Designed by Michelle Houghton



This fresh fall stamp will be
FREE with a $75 or more purchase at the
 Kraftin' Kimmie Stamps Shop (before taxes and shipping)
during the month of August!!





We hope you're as excited as we are about the 
August Stamp Of The Month - 

Hey there I just love this stamp..Thankful Pumpkin fall is my most favorite time of the year as I love anything PUMPKIN.  As you can see I did not make a card this time I chose to make a card for my Memorydex. I stamped my image out with Wicked Black Ink and then colored with my trusty Prisma Pencils!! Thanks for stopping by!!

Happy Krafting!

 

1 comment:

  1. Your trusty prisma pencils never disappoint! You are so good with those prismas! Love this idea for your Memorydex! Hope you are having a wonderful long weekend! I am hoping today I can sneek into the craft room!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking your time to leave me a comment..I love hearing for all!! HUGS