MY INSPIRATION!!!

MY INSPIRATION!!!

Wednesday, April 28, 2021

Inspirational Wednesday - A Purr-Fect Day

 

Hello Krafty Friends!

It's INSPIRATIONAL WEDNESDAY,
the day we provide you with a bit of extra krafty inspiration to help you get creative with your krafty stamps!

Today it is my turn , krafty girl KerriB

to inspire you with a fun clear stamp set

 from Kraftin Kimmie Stamps.


I just love this set in makes for a perfect card for any cat lover.  I used Pawprints Stencils along with Soft Sage and Stormy Sky Inks to create my background.  I stamped my images using Wicked Black and the coloured them up with my trusty Prisma Pencils. Then I chose my embellishments and glued my card all together. Thanks for taking a peek at my card!

If you would like to add A Purr-Fect Day to your library it is on sale RIGHT NOW!!!!

YEP RIGHT NOW!!!! So visit the KKS Shop and scoop it up at 40% off!

HUGS!

1 comment:

Thanks for taking your time to leave me a comment..I love hearing for all!! HUGS