MY INSPIRATION!!!

MY INSPIRATION!!!

Monday, January 18, 2021

Inspirational Monday - Masculine Theme

 


Hello everyone! Welcome to Inspiration Monday!
Kerri here with you today to share a card I created for Team Monday. The theme this week is MASCULINE! 


Right now here in Northern Ontario we are having a very mild winter.  This type of weather makes it great get get outside.  For my MASCULINE card I chose Luka On A Snowboard.  I stamped my Image onto Neenah card stock colored it with Prisma Pencils and blended with Gamsol.  The Embellishments were made using various dies from La- La Land Crafts.  The background I created with a Background Stamp and then used a Stencil with Stencil paste to add texture.  All of the Products along with a color list will be provided at the end of the post.  Make sure to check out La- La Land Crafts Blog to see more inspiration!! 

PRODUCTS

PRISMA PENCILS

Skin- 946, 1082, 943, 1033, 939, 927
Blues- 901, 1025, 1029, 938
Browns- 935, 947, 1082, 941, 1094, 1084
Blacks- 935, 1060, 938
Cheeks- 937, 924
Blending Stumps and Gamsol Used


Make sure to join our LLLC FAN GROUP on Facebook for more ideas, 
inspiration and a general chit chat about our products!

Hoping you all have a great week of Creating

Kerri and Team Monday

Click on the buttons below to find us on these social media sites:


    






No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking your time to leave me a comment..I love hearing for all!! HUGS