MY INSPIRATION!!!

MY INSPIRATION!!!

Friday, October 4, 2019

DAY 3 STAMP ANNIETHING PEEKS!




Can you believe its already October?  2019 is fastly coming to an end and I for one am not ready!
This release contains some of the cutest images that you can make to represent some of your favorite characters from Pixar!

Here is Annie --- oh Hot Diggity Dog!
`~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Here we are Day 3 and this is what I am sharing.  I created this card using the new Image from above if you click on those link BOOM you are there! I also used the New  WORD DIE FRIENDS.  I think it fits perfectly with this image as my puppy is my best FRIEND.  Once again stamped the image onto white Neenah card stock and colored her up with Prisma Pencils.. Oh but wait my puppy has spots..how you say well I used the stones part of the new DESERT LANDSCAPE STENCIL traced them on with pencil first.. Pretty awesome right!! thanks for stopping in have a great day!
HUGS
Kerri DT



 Have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking your time to leave me a comment..I love hearing for all!! HUGS