MY INSPIRATION!!!

MY INSPIRATION!!!

Thursday, June 6, 2019

C.C Design Release day!!!



Hey there well today is RELEASE DAY!!!! Now for those of you who know me I always have a colored Image on my cards.  Well today I chose to step out of the box and do a card using just a Sentiment and Dies!! Oh and yes the background is done using a stamp!! I must admit I did enjoy this but I do love to color!! I am going to list below all of the supplies I used from the NEW RELEASE and also a link to C.C DESIGNS.  thanks for stopping by HUGS!!!

Supplies Used
Background stamp - PARIS
Sentiment - FABULOUS SENTIMENTS
Eiffel Tower and Black Saying Die cuts - PARIS DIES
Enamel Dot - Razzle Dazzle Enamel Dots

C.C DESIGNS
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking your time to leave me a comment..I love hearing for all!! HUGS