MY INSPIRATION!!!

MY INSPIRATION!!!

Thursday, May 16, 2019

Coffee Sue!!



Good morning hope everyone is well! Today I am sharing a card with you that I made using COFFEE SUE  from C.C DESIGNS!! This stamp makes me think of my Mom is is very hardworking and always has her laptop or her phone with her!! I forgot to take a picture but where the hearts and glasses are if you push it down the laptop in the center lights up!! GLASSES they are a die and yes I must admit I use them all the time LOVE THIS DIE!! I colored SUE up with my Prisma Pencils!! Well I hope you enjoyed meeting Sue but she is very busy and has to go.. The Rubber STamp along with the Glasses Die are all up in the C.C DESIGNS STORE along with many other cool goodies!! Just click on this link and BOOM you will be there!
C.C DESIGNS STORE
Thanks again have a great day and HUGS!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking your time to leave me a comment..I love hearing for all!! HUGS