MY INSPIRATION!!!

MY INSPIRATION!!!

Wednesday, August 8, 2018

Dragons!!!!



Good morning I hope you are all having a great summer!  Well I am I made the C.C Designs Team and I am over the moon excited!.  The card above is from the New Release and the set is called DRAGONS.  They can be used for many different occasions I made this one for a baby card. The new release has many AWESOME sets and they all have matching DIES crazy right.  Along with STAMPS, DIES they also have ENAMEL DOTS those are also on my cards.  In case you dii not know I love ENAMEL DOTS!! So all of these goodies can be found at the C.C DESIGN STORE with the rest of the release.  I colored these cuties with water colors..Once again thanks for stopping by and have a great day! HUGS

1 comment:

  1. This is adorable. I absolutely love your watercoloring of the dragons!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking your time to leave me a comment..I love hearing for all!! HUGS