MY INSPIRATION!!!

MY INSPIRATION!!!

Tuesday, December 5, 2017

Late Post!!



Hello Hello well not to sure what I did but I missed my date to post..I do believe that better late than never..Now this is the card I made for Shawn Mills Design Team MAGNOLIA-LICIOUS This is Ice Tilda from the Aspen Collection..All of the dies you see except for a few exceptions come from Doo Hickey kit 16.. I coloured her with Distress Inks this is another medium that I really enjoy.. There is a new Challenge running as well ANYTHING GOES with the option of Christmas..Shawn has also got a bunch of new Stamens and Berries for the Foamiran so pop over to the store MAGNOLIA-LICIOUS  and check it out!!!!

Once again sorry for the late post my month has been crazy..I hope you are all getting ready for Christmas take care and be safe..HUGS

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking your time to leave me a comment..I love hearing for all!! HUGS