MY INSPIRATION!!!

MY INSPIRATION!!!

Saturday, September 23, 2017

Sorry A Bit Late!!!



Good morning well here is Northern Ontario it is very foggy..Well here is a little sunshine coming your way!! This is MISS YOU TILDA!!!! I coloured her up using Tim Holtz Distress Inks and decided to stick with the CAS Style..Now I am not a flower person but I do love little things so I made a tiny flower with this cool stuff call FOAMIRAN!! I used White and added some colour with my Pastels along with a bit of glitter..If you are looking for for MAGNOLIA IMAGES or FOAMIRAN which comes in a crazy amount of colours..Red, Blues, Greens, White, Yellow I could go on and on.. Also The Die I used was ROSY DOT AC2 these can also be found at the store..
The current challenge over at MAGNOLIA-LICIOUS is number 13 and the Theme is ANYTHING GOES with the option of PEARLS!! Now if you have some spare time hope over to the store as well as the blog have a peek..Oh yeah MAGNOLIA-LICIOUS also carry Lemoncraft Paper and Maja Designs Paper..thanks for stopping by and have a great day!!

2 comments:

  1. Honestly Kerri, what a dream how you use the distress inks! Beautiful soft card!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so pretty Kerri........ and so beautifully coloured and designed! LOVE LOVE LOVE what you did!

    Christine x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking your time to leave me a comment..I love hearing for all!! HUGS