MY INSPIRATION!!!

MY INSPIRATION!!!

Friday, August 4, 2017

It's FRIDAY!!!!



Well it is a warm muggy morning over here in Espanola Ontario..What is your weather today I hope it is breezy and warm..Well this is my second post as a new member to the PAPER NEST DOLLS .. This cute little gal is DAISY EMMA.. I coloured her up with my Distress Re-Inkers added some glitter which I know you cannot see..I love these images and if you click on any of the links it will take you over to the store..Thanks for popping in and have a great morning!!!!HUGS 

2 comments:

  1. You have to teach me how to use Distress inks the way you do! Holy! Beautiful Kerri!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous! Your colouring is fabulous using re-inkers - WOW! It was a mugging morning but a cold front came in and we dropped 25 degrees, so much more bearable! Have a wonderful weekend.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking your time to leave me a comment..I love hearing for all!! HUGS