MY INSPIRATION!!!

MY INSPIRATION!!!

Tuesday, July 18, 2017

Letters to the North Pole!


Good morning..my morning has flew by..cleaning does it ever end?  So I poured a coffee and I am going to blog.. Do you send LETTERS TO THE NORTH POLE!! Well this little gal is ahead of the game.. I was asked to colour up this adorable Digi by PAPER NEST DOLLS..How could I refuse..cutness or what.. I was very lucky to be asked to be a Guest Designer!! Paper Nest Dolls has lots of super cute Images go over take a look you won't be disappointed..I coloured this image using Copic Markers and did some extra Shading with my Prism Pencils!! Thanks for stopping by have a great day!! It is a warm one here in Espanola Ontario!!!

1 comment:

  1. Kerri...I must say each and every card is perfect that you make! Your colouring is to die for!!!! LOVE the snow at the bottom too!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking your time to leave me a comment..I love hearing for all!! HUGS