MY INSPIRATION!!!

MY INSPIRATION!!!

Wednesday, April 5, 2017

Long time on Post!!!



Good morning almost  afternoon her is a quick post to show you this card I made for the Wonderful Wednesday Challenge over at KRAFTIN KIMMIE This stamp set is called DARLING DRAGONS..I just love it..It has five different Dragons  with accessories and also has awesome sentiments.. I coloured this image with my Copics..NO PENCILS can you believe it!!

The background was done with my Distress Inks as well as the stars..If you would like to know my colours leave me a comment and I will start to list them..Thanks for stopping by and have a great day!!!!!



2 comments:

  1. This is so cute. I just love the layout and the way you placed the dream on the moon! Adorable Kerri!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Without a doubt, these are some of the cutest little dragons I've ever seen!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking your time to leave me a comment..I love hearing for all!! HUGS