MY INSPIRATION!!!

MY INSPIRATION!!!

Friday, January 20, 2017

Hello Friday!!



Happy Friday to all stopping by..Yes the weekend is upon us for me it means that my Hubby is home for two days and I get to spend sometime with him.. I thought that I would share this card I made..I love these images and have not coloured one in ages..This is a LILI of the VALLEY Image..I love these images they are so cute..I coloured this image using my Copic markers..I used a couple of Prisma Pencils for adding shading..

Copics Used

E 50,51,21,11 skin
YR 27,24 Y 19,15 dress/socks,ribbon on hat
BG 72,75,78 boys shirt
E 81,84,87,89 all of brown areas
BV 29 C 3,5,7 all black areas
G 21,99,94 grass

Prisma Pencils

Cheeks Process Red, Henna
 Grass Dark Green, Apple Green, Olive Green
Hair Dark Umber, Black
Boys Shirt Black
Brown Areas Dark Umber, Black

thanks for taking the time to stop by..have a great weekend!!! 

1 comment:

  1. Happy Weekend Kerri...
    Your Anniversary Card is just so well done! Beautiful card!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking your time to leave me a comment..I love hearing for all!! HUGS