MY INSPIRATION!!!

MY INSPIRATION!!!

Friday, June 24, 2016

Bellarific Friday!!Edward says HI!!



Edward the EDGY bunny  is popping by to say good morning!!  This is a STAMPINGBELLA IMAGE that was made to accent and envelope but I used him this way!! I think he is so cute this card I made for my Daughter who is leaving for school.. I made a bunch and put little surprises for her to open each month..we all need a little pick me up..I coloured Edward with my Prisma Pencils..The layout was inspired by MOJOBELLA SKETCH 13..



Now onto next weeks CHALLENGE which is GLITTER/BLING..Ok that is one of the best themes..So using a current image create something email it to EMILY by Thursday..
emily@stampingbella.com

Now if you are not aware there is a NEW RELEASE coming up OH wait..TOMORROW!!!!!! the images are awesome..take a cruise threw the blogs and have a gander..

Well a big thks for stopping by have a great weekend and HAPPY SHOPPING tomorrow!!!Hugs


1 comment:

  1. Totally adorable Kerri. That is such a fantastic idea to make them for your daughter....yikes leaving for school...were has time gone!!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking your time to leave me a comment..I love hearing for all!! HUGS