MY INSPIRATION!!!

MY INSPIRATION!!!

Friday, May 27, 2016

Owliver In DA-HOUSE!!


WHOOO WHOOO..Look at who is stopping by none other than OWLIVER this adorable image comes from STAMPINGBELLA.. The layout was from last week MOJOBELLA'S SKETCH #11 I coloured Owliver using my Copics and did some enhancements with my Prisma Pencils. I know what you are thinking he looks like an out of control chicken but he really is an Owl..lol

Now onto next weeks CHALLENGE which is USE YOUR FAVOURITE EMBELLISHMENT..easy right.  Also The STAMP OF THE MONTH is still up for grabs till the end of the month..come on take advantage of the 20% off

Once again thanks for stopping by have a great weekend get some colouring in and email it to EMILY by Thursday and it will be in the next BELLARIFIC post!!

1 comment:

  1. This is super cute, Kerri! That little owl is hilarious :o)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking your time to leave me a comment..I love hearing for all!! HUGS