MY INSPIRATION!!!

MY INSPIRATION!!!

Thursday, May 28, 2015

STAMPINGBELLA SNEAK PEEK!!

Add caption

Ok Sneak Peek!!! PETUNIA gets a PIGGYBACK!! I so love this image I have a  love for Piggies!! Everything about this image is awesome..I coloured them with my Copics and shaded with Prisma Pencils..The Saying is awesome as well..The release date is June 1st..if you have been following along the images are the best..cannot wait to see what comes next..Do not forget to stop by the STAMPINGBELLA BLOG and get some eye candy!!!

Hold on a second lookie what I have another peek!!!!



Ok I would like to introduce you too..SAGE the SCIENTIST!!! Ok I have to say that this release is the best so many and I love them all..My wallet is going to be empty for sure.. once again thks for stopping by and enjoy the sneak peeks!!!

4 comments:

  1. Love, love, love!
    Beautiful colouring Kerri.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your cards are gorgeous Kerri ! Love the sentiments... Hugs, blessings and love from Catherine

    ReplyDelete
  3. Kerri, did you use Glosst Accents for the goggles?

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking your time to leave me a comment..I love hearing for all!! HUGS