MY INSPIRATION!!!

MY INSPIRATION!!!

Thursday, January 17, 2013

New Image New Skin Tones!!

BABY BLING!!

Ok I have decided that I want to expand my copic skin tones...My image today is a Kenny K her name is BABY BLING...I stamped her on white card stock with MEMENTO TUXEDO BLACK...My pattern paper is from a pack called SUMMER BREEZE by First Edition..All of these I purchased from my favorite store ONE CRAZY STAMPER http://www.onecrazystamper.com ...Today is also Cute Card Thursday and the challenge is Diamonds or Gems....Come over and join us I am almost done my run with these wonderful people... the prizes are always great!! I coloured baby bling with Copics and shaded with Prisma Pencils...This is my first time colouring African American Skin and I hope I did it justice..feel free to leave me your thoughts on how to improve...I will list my colours below....Anything new and exciting in my life...Ok here goes I have been back at the gym for roughly a month and it has been going good....doing my weight, cardio, situps all that junk...When I go I always see these girls doing chin ups with these huge elastic bands.. Yep the wheels start to turn in my head and I think hey I want to try those bands..  So my friend who works out all of the time says I do not think that is a good idea they are tricky...I tell her either you help or I will do it on my own..Now these bands are huge elastics that each colour helps you lift by supporting so much of your body weight...First attempt one band green a no go...second attempt green and purple.. Are you starting to wonder where the trickiness comes in well these bands are wrapped around a chin up bar and they hang so with one leg u hang to get your foot in put the straps in the right spot and step off the platform hang and do the pull up... Pushing these bands down and holding them is a bitch!! third attempt and the third band a blue one is added... Ok for the visual now I weight 250lbs standing on a step thingie my leg raised above my waist trying to get my foot into these three bands hanging on to the chinup bar...Stop laughing...Finally my foot is in the right position and I force my foot down and my leg is shaking trying to hold all three bands in place and then all of the sudden I am flipped the other way and screaming...After i get all untangled and the fourth attempt I manage to get it...and did 5 yep 5....Yesterday I have gained some strength and I did 30.. Well that is all the excitement in my life have a great day and bee safe...

Copics

Skin: E 51, 53, 55, 57
Hair: E 21, 23, 27, 49
Pants: G 21, 24, 28, 20
Boots same as Hair
Shirt: R 20, 21
Belt: C 1, 3, 5
Oranges: YR 16, 18

Prisma Pencils ( Shading)

Skin:   Burnt Ochre 943
           Sepia 948
Pants:  Olive Green 911
Shirt:   Magenta 930

5 comments:

  1. Oh Kerri I love those colours and the way you have displayed the sentiment ! Cool image too ! Love the hair ! Hugs, blessings and love from Catherine

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome card sweetie love the design & LO. Fab image.

    Lotsa hugs Vicky xxx

    Sorry I dont leave comments hun most of the time word verification is a pain in the bum to understand, most peeps struggle with it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Kerri, really like the colors you chose and love your coloring. Fantastic job.
    hugz,

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow kerri me darlin this is fabulous its so colourful and bright love it hunnie and congrats on doing all thatm with the bands but I hope you didnt hurt yourself hun lol !! brilliant card shug, take care huggies June xxxxxxxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love your card today. Fabulous colouring! Love the layout too!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking your time to leave me a comment..I love hearing for all!! HUGS