MY INSPIRATION!!!

MY INSPIRATION!!!

Thursday, February 9, 2012

Sunny Day!

Ramona Fishing...
I have had an awesome week.  I was lucky enough to have some time to stop at StampingBella when I went to the doctor in Toronto and this is where I found this gem of am image..I have to say those gals over in Bellaland are great..So I colored up Ramona Fishing and I just love it.. This image was Stamped on Bella's Bestest Paper and I used Memento Tux Black..I coloured her with a few copies and the majority was pencils..I am entering this card into the Bellafiric Friday Challenge..thks for stopping by and have a great week..

7 comments:

  1. This is gorgeous,love the image you have used.Pretty colours.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh dear, I haven't popped by for a while and I have missed some fabby creations. Love the TeddyBo one and this is so pretty, love the pink,

    Liz x

    ReplyDelete
  3. She is lovely! Oh no, now I have to own her Kerry! Gorgeous papers and love that layout too!!

    Have a really lovely weekend honey!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Girl I LOVE how you shaded Ramona...and your papers are fantastic! I'm gonna be honest and tell you that I love how yours turned out - it's better than my own. Awesome Job!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is amazing!!! you have coloured her so beautifuuly too and I love how you have added that little heart to the fishing rod, just perfect xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. she is so cute!!! great carD!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking your time to leave me a comment..I love hearing for all!! HUGS