MY INSPIRATION!!!

MY INSPIRATION!!!

Tuesday, November 29, 2011

Good Tuesday To Yall!!


Blond Hair First Time..
Well this morning started rough..Had some pain dog was sick and man oh man I had the hardest time getting out of bed..On a brighter note I am off and all of my housework got done as well as the laundry and boy my Sirius Radio is playing awesome music...For those of you who know me you know that my greatest possessions in life are my Girlie's and my amazing Hubby Stefan..I cannot tell you enough about this fellow except that he is my world..I was allowed to order my Christmas gift today and I am expecting a new Cameo YIPPEE!! Yesterday I was also lucky to order some digis from no other Krista Smith...That brings me to my card today this is one of her images..Yes as you might have guessed I am horrible at remembering their names so please forgive me..This gal is colored with Prisma Pencils and Gamsol..No Copics I must be sick..Before I forget there is a very talented lady out there named June she colors crazy awesome you need to stop by her blog..YORKIE LOVER..Hope you like this card because I am so addicted to these images..Have a great day..

8 comments:

  1. Like? Love this card! These digis are really cool, think I might have to treat myself,

    Liz x

    ReplyDelete
  2. beautiful, I just love those papers and flower arrangement!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh yes Krista's images are awesome! I love how you have colored this gal! Great papers and those coil flowers are just fab with the pearl centers.

    Well off to explore more of your blog:0)

    Hugs;
    Janette

    ReplyDelete
  4. love this! you have colored her beautifully!! i love pencils...they are will always be my favorite medium.

    hugs!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous colours!!
    Thanks for playing along at Saturated Canary Challenges!x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Well this might be your first time at blonde hair but we would never know it from this image...awesome job! And I love your shading with the pencils...I think I'd go into withdrawal without my copics.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Sorry to be very late getting round to you!! A truly wonderful card, beautifully coloured. I just thought I'd let you know that we require a link back to the challenge blog when playing along. Hope to see you again soon & thanks for sharing at Sweet Stampin' xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking your time to leave me a comment..I love hearing for all!! HUGS