MY INSPIRATION!!!

MY INSPIRATION!!!

Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Card For Lori Boyd Challenge!!!

Ok it has been awhile..There have been many changes going on in my life that if I should start to write about them it would take forever..Sadly we had to put down our Choc Lab Riley this was very heartbreaking..she had Cancer and we did not even know...My Parents have started to move in and we gave away my brothers boat...For those of you who do not know me I lost my brother in a car accident about fifteen years ago and his boat was one of the last things I had left and you know when you think it is time and u go and make all of the arrangements...well lets just say it was one of the worst days I had this year..When I saw this challenge I thought boy those colors will def cheer me up and this image is one of my favs...I love the rain, i love frogs and rubber boots...what more could I ask for...This girlie Lori her designs are grt..very family orientated..If you have a second you should pop over to her blog http://loriboyd2.blogspot.com/ ....so without further ado here is the card I made hope you like it I know I do...thks for stopping by and guess what another 2.5lbs down...hoping to hit 10lbs this week...take care and be safe..

4 comments:

  1. Awww, Kerri, I'm sorry you're having a tough go of it right now! Hope making your incredibly cute card cheered you up a bit. Take care.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Kerri, I'm so sorry to hear you lost your baby. We have two Yellow Labs and can't bear to think about when they've gone. I'm sorry about your brother too - how hard it must be to ever say a final goodbye. :(

    Your card is just gorgeous - love how you've done that matting and that image is gorgeous - fab colouring!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awww, Kerri...you have touched my heart with your sweet words!! I am so sorry for the changes that you have been experiencing! I will certainly be keeping you in my prayers! Many Hugs = LORi

    ReplyDelete
  4. Adorable card, Kerri!! Love the distressing and great take on the color inspiration. Thanks so much for playing along with By LORi Designs.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking your time to leave me a comment..I love hearing for all!! HUGS