MY INSPIRATION!!!

MY INSPIRATION!!!

Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Hot Hot Day!!

Well in Massey Ontario it is very hot so I decided that I would take my two bestest girls to see a movie...If you know me I am a Harry Potter junkie so this is what we went to see...The movie was great and both of my girls loved it.  My mom and dad are moving home this weekend I am a little nervous but also very excited...My mom and Dad are great people and I love them very much...Lots of of friends think that it will not work living with them but I guess time will tell...So do I have a card for ya?  Of course I do the card I am showing you is one I did for my best friend Tracey.. She asked me if I could make her a wedding card so I said sure.. I fell in love with this card..I have to say it is one of my favs..Well I hope you enjoy it as much as I did making it...I am going to enter it in Digis with an Attitude...The image is a digi I bought from Tiddly Inks..

1 comment:

  1. This is such an awesome card! I love the non-traditional wedding colours and your colouring is just gorgeous.

    Good luck with your parents moving in. I have a friend whose parents just moved in with them....in their tiny bungalow, and they have 4 kids with one on the way(!) and they're making out splendidly. :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking your time to leave me a comment..I love hearing for all!! HUGS