MY INSPIRATION!!!

MY INSPIRATION!!!

Thursday, June 2, 2011

Thursday Almost the Weekend!!


Good morning...Well it is a tad chilly this am but I won't complain after watching the news and seeing all of those people who homes and been destroyed by tornadoes...Well I have not posted in a while I kind of took a break...I do have a card for you..it is a Mo Manning image..Housework Fairy...she is one of my favs...thks for stopping by and always take time to create..MWAH!!

Colors Used

Pale Sage, Kelly Green, Green Ochre, Grey 30% (dress)...Pink Rose, Clay Rose, Mahogany Red, black ( apron, rag, duster.)...Cream, Sienna Brown, Dark Brown, Black ( hair) Light Peach, Peach, Burnt Ochre(skin)..Copic G0000...Cool Grey 20%, Cool Grey 50%(wings)...glamour dust for the bling...

7 comments:

  1. Oh this is so cute. I just love the way you fed the ribbon thru the stamped image! Wow...the colouring with your prismas is amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous Kerri! Your colouring is amazing and love your layout and ribbon!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous girl! Love the soft shading and layout. Can't wait to color mine up now....

    ReplyDelete
  4. Just lovely! I really like what you did with the ribbon.

    ReplyDelete
  5. this is soo funny, it made me smile. Fab colouring , brilliant card,

    Liz x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous colouring and I love this image, have gotta get it! Found you through Bellaforum! Mwah! x

    ReplyDelete
  7. hi Kerry !!!! beautiful card i love image and your coloring sorry for my english hugs Sara

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking your time to leave me a comment..I love hearing for all!! HUGS