MY INSPIRATION!!!

MY INSPIRATION!!!

Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Another Hump Day!!

Ok well Happy Wednesday...First I am expecting an order of 43 new copics to add to my growing collection..Can you give me a WHOOOOOO!!! My Hubby is the greatest...he is a keeper...I also finished this card which is probably one of my favs..For those of you who have had the pleasure of meeting my daughters the oldest Carrington always has a book in tow...she reads more books than I can buy...thk god for the library...So here is what I did I stamped her on Bella's Bestest paper with Memento ink... The image itself is called BETTY the BOOKWORM...I think they should change her name to Carrington...but hey who am I just a gal who loves to color and loves her babes...I started by doing all of the copic coloring first and then went back to do the shading with Prisma Pencils....If you want the list of colors just leave me a comment and I will post them...
thks for stopping by and feel free to leave me a comment..be happy and be safe..life is to darn short not to be.....WMAH.

2 comments:

  1. GORGEOUS, BEEEE-YOOO-TI-FUL, LOVE IT, STUNNING, ADORABLE, Ummmmm - can ya tell I like it! Just FABULOUS Kerri!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking your time to leave me a comment..I love hearing for all!! HUGS