MY INSPIRATION!!!

MY INSPIRATION!!!

Friday, July 30, 2010

Oh Boy!! Country Living...

Prezzies for LULU
Like I said last night I am very new to this.  For those of you who know me I do not sleep very well at night...some say sorry to hear that..have you tried this..thanks and yep.  Well thank my lucky stars I was awake last night because our gray water backed up....Yes it backed up..OMG what a mess..Needless to say no boat today but instead as my amazing Hubby is repiping our home I willbe washing floors and doing towels till well who knows till when..lol.  Right now I am going to color because there is not anything I can do until it is replumbed..Hope to have a pic later on but for now I will show you a card I did for my neice hope yoy like..the stamp is from stampingbella and it was colored with pencils and OMS (odourless minerial spirits.)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking your time to leave me a comment..I love hearing for all!! HUGS