MY INSPIRATION!!!

MY INSPIRATION!!!

Friday, September 6, 2019

Day 3 Stamp Anniething Release Day!



More Halloween Fun!
Check Out Stephen in his Frankie costume!!




`~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Day 3 and RELEASE DAY!! So this is STEPHEN-CREATED JUST FOR YOU! So Halloween would not be right without this guy.  Supplies once again are Stamp- STEPHEN-CREATED JUST FOR YOU along with matching OUTLINE DIE, SPIDER WEB SHAKER ADD ON I trimmed the inside out and I used the NEW STENCIL called SPIDERWEB. Oh wait how could I forget I also used the new BLENDING BRUSHES to create the background! As you have probably guessed I colored him up with Prisma Pencils on Neenah white 80lb card stock. 
KerriDT 

 Have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking your time to leave me a comment..I love hearing for all!! HUGS