MY INSPIRATION!!!

MY INSPIRATION!!!

Tuesday, September 3, 2019

Day 1 C.C Designs Sneak Peaks!!

Good morning welcome to Day 1 Peaks for C.C Designs upcoming release!! Today I am sharing my DT creations and I used KNITTING NANCY and YARN SUPPLIES DIES!!



I just love KNITTING NANCY and her matching YARN SUPPLIES DIES are perfect!!  I stamped her with the Black Olive Hybrid ink from C.C Designs colored her up with Polychrome Pencils!! Hope you enjoy the sneak peaks!! This release is a lot of fun!! Have a great day!

8 comments:

  1. Judy (judyscraps@gmail.com)September 3, 2019 at 2:30 PM

    Love the card! The yarn dies are cool.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my goodness is this the cutest ever! Those yarn dies are a must for everyone!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great coloring! i love her pants! And darling for all my knitting buddies!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Kerri you did an amazing job with knitting Nancy! I love the coloring and I am also taken back by the nifty border, such a great idea.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Adorable card! Love your pretty coloring!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Nancy is so pretty! The yarn dies are awesome. Love the coloring with Polychrome pencils!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great colouring of this image paired with the pretty papers!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I never knit but I could crochet.
    Love this card - So colorful
    and happy. thanks for sharing
    txmlhl(at)yahoo(dot)com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking your time to leave me a comment..I love hearing for all!! HUGS