MY INSPIRATION!!!

MY INSPIRATION!!!

Friday, September 13, 2019

Cozy with Plaid!!

Good morning hope you all had a great week.  Today is FRIDAY THE 13th!! On this day I stay home.  I know, I know hey we all have things that make us tick.  Today I am sharing a card I made using FELICITY- HELLO.


This is theme week as well and the theme is GET COZY WITH PLAID.  I am not a plaid person so I did plaid on my background.  Once again I used FELICITY- HELLO STAMP & OUTLINE DIE and this time I colored her up using Inktense Pencils.  Have a great weekend HUGS
Whoops I almost forgot to mention... I will be doing a LIVE COLORING VIDEO yes and if you look down below all the info is there.  I really hope you can join me!!!



KERRI

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking your time to leave me a comment..I love hearing for all!! HUGS